‘Personal Validation’ Alone Is a Powerful Concept: But What If You Factored in the Power of the ‘Law of Attraction’ When Leaving Everyone You Meet With a Smile Or Blessing? Wow!
About six weeks ago, as we moved into the year-end holiday season, I told you about my intent to personally take note of everyone I encountered, on a daily basis for at least 30 days. My plan was to make sure that I recognized everyone, but more powerfully, I wanted find some way to compliment each and every person in a unique and personal way.
In personal development terms, this act I was taking on is called, “Validation,” which is defined by the self improvement gurus as “an observable act and human behavior that espouses both appreciation and gratitude.”
However you want to define it, my decision was largely inspired by watching the short movie, “Validation,” which is freely available on YouTube, and, with over 426,000 views since it was uploaded, has acquired a bit of a following…
Here Are My Personal – Albeit Unscientific – Results:
During this time period, I had a lot of fun, and exercised my creativity:
- I didn’t just offer individualized (or personalized) recognition and validation to friends and family members
- I also offered validation to total strangers I met on my daily journey
- I didn’t just make eye contact with everyone I encountered, while greeting them with a generic “Good morning,” or “Hello”
- I actually made a point to personally engage each person I met in conversation, offering some sort of individualized and personal feedback; with the goal to leaving them smiling and in a more positive mood than when I’d met them.
- Sort of like Clint Eastwood, in the movie “Dirty Harry,” I actually tried to “make their day” – (but In a very uplifting way!)
The particular attempt at validation varied, depending on the person and the situation.
- It might have been as simple as a genuine compliment about something they had done, the impact they were having on the people around them, or the attractiveness of something they were wearing
- On other occasions, it was a personal inquiry that showed I remembered something about them from a conversation we’d had the last time we’d met
- And in the case of total strangers, it was a personalized comment based on my appreciation of the situation at that moment. You know, something a lot more personal than, “So do you think it’s going to snow today?”
Doubtless I will never see some of those people again. But it was still empowering to take note of their presence, and leave them with a warm feeling in their hearts.
To review a few of the dozens of people I had the opportunity to positively interact with, so you understand the scope of my actions:
- A couple who held the door for me as I entered a store
- Checkers and cashiers at gas stations, restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacies and shops
- Waiters, and restaurant owners, with whom I might previously have exchanged general chit-chat
- A handful of postal workers, who I see at the window and make idle conversation with on a regular basis, as well as fellow USPS customers, none of whom I’d met before
- Of particular note were a couple of fellow customers at a gas station: one, who saw me attempting to open my car’s hood, so I could add windshield wiper fluid to my car. One came over to offer to assistance with the latch; another stepped in to offer to pour in the fluid… Both were total strangers who doubtless didn’t know each other, and who may never be in the same place at the same time again…
They All Felt Appreciated – And I Felt Great, Too!
That’s one of the key “take aways” about validation – which you would probably best define as “a specific acknowledgment of appreciation for a task well done:” It is even more powerful for the fact that it feels just as good to the person who does the validating as it does to the person who gets validated.
But the unintended outcome was that I was amazed at how many people reciprocated my greeting by going out of their way to help me, even though I am a fully capable adult, and wasn’t seeking or soliciting any sort of assistance!
This was a total surprise which I didn’t fully comprehend until I happened to pick up and read a quick little book called “Using the Law of Attraction to Get Anything You Want,” by Shawn Casey and Antonio Thornton.
You See, By My Actions, I’d Unwittingly Called The Law of Attraction Into Play…
You’re probably familiar with the concept of the Law of Attraction. Most people who’ve learned about it define it as a Universal Principal – like the Law of Gravity – that works every time, whether you choose to use it for your benefit or not. In other words:
- Like attracts like
- Thoughts become things
- In life, you will always get what you are expecting to get, because that’s what you call into action
If you haven’t seen the Validation movie yet, you should. It’s both powerful and uplifting, though a number of people also report that it makes them cry, so be warned. At a bit over 16 minutes, making the decision to watch may daunt you, of course. But you’ll find it is thought-provoking and well worth your time…
And if you’d like to learn more about how you can use both Validation and the Law of Attraction in your day-to-day life, grab the book, too. It’s a very worthwhile, quick read.
Among many other points made in the book, Shawn Casey tells of an organized personal greeting effort – similar to mine – which has been growing, worldwide. Started in Florida, this movement is called “Hello From My Heart Day.”
Seems that by invoking the Law of Attraction, and consciously choosing to validate, or genuinely greet people, you can actually participate in a growing movement that has reduced violent crime by as much as 33% according to statistics cited in the book.
Who Knew There Was That Much Value to Personal Validation?
- Grab the book, “Using the Law of Attraction to Get Anything You Want,” learn how you can use the Law of Attraction to get anything you want – and discover how you can help reduce violent crime in our world.
- What a deal! Especially since the book is only a measly seven bucks!
- What’s that equate to? For the price of a fast food meal, you can get on the road to improving your life, and help make the world a better, safer place for all of us!
- That’s gotta be what they call a “no brainer,” right?
Read the Book and Prepare to Have Your Life Changed.
And after you’ve digested it, feel free to send me a note telling me how it impacted You!
Bucket List Redux: Is Starting Your Personal Dream List Frustrating You? Or Maybe You’ve Got the List, But You Can’t Figure Out How to “Make It Happen?”
Clearly the desire to create a list of things you want to experience before you die; a “dream” – or “bucket” – list is popular with Baby Boomers. It’s also exciting many of you who are a bit older…
After our recent post about making a “Bucket List,” one of our readers shared his story of his lifelong dream of sailing a boat around the Eastern half of the United States. He said he’d envisioned the trip this way:
- He’d start in the Midwest, sailing from the Upper Mississippi River down to New Orleans
- Then he’d sail out into the Gulf, around Florida via the Intercoastal Waterway
- Next lap would be up the Atlantic Coast, into the Chesapeake Bay
- Continue west into New York, down the Erie Canal
- Onward through the Canadian Heritage Canals and through the Great Lakes
- Finally he would complete the circle, sailing back to the Mississippi River
Amazingly, He Actually Completed His Dream Trip This Summer, At the Age of 78. Along the Way, He Found Out That:
- He DIDN’T invent this trip, it’s been done before, and is actualy called the “Great Circle Route,” or America’s “Great Loop”
- You can’t sail down the Mississippi due to the height of a sailboat’s mast, and the inevitable bridges. (So he had to change the vision an bit, and make the trip in a power yacht)
- It’s best to have on-board help for navigating the locks and tying up the boat, so this is not a trip to make alone
- You can’t actually get all the way down to New Orleans via the Mississippi – the opportunities for gas purchase run out
- The trip took years to plan and arrange, and parts of several years to complete
- It was the adventure of a lifetime; in fact, sometimes he and his one or two man crew experienced an adventure a day
- He’s already hard at work on the next item on his dream list… hand-building a sailboat large enough that he can live on it!
The story of this man’s dream trip was so fascinating and inspiring, we will be sharing it with you in an upcoming post. Sign up for our RSS feed or join our email list, so you can make sure you don’t miss it!
Meanwhile, Lots of You Report You’re Excited About Creating Your Very Own “Bucket List.” But You’re Challenged In Two Ways…
- Feeling a bit anxious over your ability to create a “worthy list” OR
- Wondering how you can help make your dreams actually happen!
No worries! Read on to find out how you can readily overcome both of these frustrations and go happily on your way, proudly checking experiences off of your very own list…
Many People “Get Stuck” After Listing Just a Couple Dreams. Here’s How to Come Up With the Other 95 Items You Want to Add to Your List.
- First, realize you’re not alone. As intriguing as it is to have a bucket list, many people have trouble building theirs.
- Maybe it’s because you aren’t used to identifying what you want to achieve in life.
- Or maybe it’s because you’re unsure what’s realistic to include. In that case, you might decide to put off creating your list until you’re “crystal clear” on what you want.
- This is NOT a good idea – procrastination never gets anything done – and you might be missing some fantastic opportunities along the way.
So here’s how to get started building a list you can’t wait to launch into…
First, don’t allow performance anxiety to stop you from creating your bucket list, just start.
It may help to tell yourself that you are merely creating a preliminary rough draft. There’s some freedom that comes from knowing nothing is set in stone. You can ALWAYS add, delete, or modify as you go along.
Start by Spending Some Time Brainstorming with Yourself. Here’s How to Get Going:
- Begin by setting a time for your personal brainstorming session
- Find a place where you won’t be interrupted, ideally an inspirational place, but that’s not required
- Provide a notepad and pens, a tape recorder or a computer. Some way to take notes
- Get seated so you’re comfortable
- Pour yourself your favorite beverage, tea, coffee, whatever. Gotta keep those brain cells hydrated!
- Set your kitchen timer for thirty to forty-five minutes. Realize you can spend more time if you wish, but you want to begin with this as a minimum
- Take a few deep breaths to clear your mind. Relax, focus and prepare to have some fun thinking about wonderful possibilities
- If possible, play some Baroque music in the background. Pieces like Vivaldi’s “The Four Seasons” and Pachbel’s “Cannon” have been shown to slow brainwaves down to the Alpha range, the brain frequency which has been linked to increased creativity
- Do not criticize or evaluate what you write down during the brainstorming process: you’re trying to open yourself up to possibilities
- Write down whatever comes into your head, it doesn’t matter how wildly impractical the idea seems
- Mentally agree to silence your internal critic, that little voice in your head that might be saying: “You can’t do that”; “That’s silly”; “I can’t afford that.”
- Push the limits on what you currently think is possible for you and think outside the boundaries of your current life
- Once you get going, don’t stop at 100; write down as many things as come to your mind
- Later you can sift through the list you created and narrow it down to 100
Give Your Brain a “Kick Start:” Begin By Reviewing this List, Which is Merely a Starting Point… Designed to Get Your Creative Juices Flowing!!
- Run in the Boston Marathon
- Kiss someone passionately in public (maybe give yourself bonus points if you do this on a blind date!!)
- Test drive a Ferrarri
- Write a script for a TV show
- Set foot on each of the seven continents
- Attend the Richard Petty Driving Experience
- Volunteer abroad for a month
- Visit a real “Blues Bar” in Chicago
- Enter and Win a recipe contest
- Volunteer at a soup kitchen
- Learn to dance the tango (extra “points” for learning in Argentina)
- Send a message in a bottle
- Speak publicly on something you’re passionate about
- Make love on a train
- Help build a house with Habitat for Humanity
- Learn a new language and practice speaking it with natives
- Buy a boat and learn to sail
- Be a contestant on a game show, like “Jeopardy”
- Serve on a jury
- Write that novel you have tucked away inside you
- Become someone’s mentor
- Sleep under the stars
- Attend a state fair
- Make bread from scratch
- Learn to play a musical instrument
- Teach others how to do something you love, share the joy
- Research your family heritage and document it for your children
- Learn to surf and practice your “hang ten” skills at all the best surf beaches of the world
- Donate to a favorite cause anonymously
- Visit all the European capitals
- Cruise America’s “Great Loop”
- Spend the night in an historic hotel (maybe give yourself extra points for “experience a ghost?”)
- Take a hot air balloon ride
- Learn to paraglide
- Meet a U.S. President
- Start a business
- Become a millionaire
- Take your grandchildren on a once-in-a-lifetime trip
- Dance naked under the Northern Lights during the Summer Solstice (again, give extra points for doing this while summering with the Laplanders in Norway)
Finally: Whatever Your Bucket List Includes, Here’s How to Make Sure The Items On Your Dream List Actually Happen!
In a prior Bucket List post, you read a review of Jack Canfield’s book, “Key to Living the Law of Attraction.” There, Jack identified one of his best keys to making dreams become reality: Vision Boards.
Vision Boards are a highly effective tool. Perhaps you saw the movie “The Secret,” where Jack tells the story of how he actually purchased the exact same house he had placed on a vision board a few years prior. And, since he hadn’t realized he had done this, how emotionally moved he was when his young son helped bring this to his attention.
Yes, vision boards work. But if you want to experience “vision boards” on steroids – if you want to REALLY jump start your bucket list and perhaps start living your dreams in as short a time as 90 days – you should actually make your very own Mind Movie.
Of course, the Mind Movies website offers you a series of six free generic mind movies which you can watch twice a day to help you manifest your bucket list.
But, if you’d prefer to create a powerful Mind Movie all your own, with your own visuals, affirmations and music, you can do that, too. So imagine the power of watching a three minute movie twice a day that’s totally created to help you manifest everything on your bucket list!
And it’s easy to do yourself, because the highly affordable Mind Movie creation kit comes with video tutorials that will help you to quickly and simply build a 3 minute slideshow/movie of your perfect life. Watch your Mind Movie every morning and night to help manifest through the Law of Attraction everything you want to be and everything you want to do.
The Mind Movies Concept Takes Setting Intentions, Creating Treasure Maps, Vision Boards or Dream Boards and Repeating Affirmations to A New Level
If you’re familiar with the concept of the Law of Attraction, if you understand that THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS, you can instantly understand how Mind Movies will help you:
- Focus on what you want instead of what you don’t want
- Create positive statements that are full of joy and gratitude and state them in the present tense
- Remember to have an Attitude of Gratitude
- Engage yourself in the process rather than just stating the affirmation
- Take the Necessary Action to Make Your Dream Come True!
- The desire
- Your description of it
- What it looks like
- What it feels like
So Here’s to Activating Your “Creative Muse” and Getting on Your Way!
“You’ll be on your way up!
You’ll be seeing great sights!
You’ll join the high fliers
who soar to high heights.”
~ Dr. Seuss “Oh, the Places You’ll Go!”
Powerful Free Visualization Tool: Who Else Wants To Know How To Successfully Harness the Law of Attraction?
Remember When You Were A Kid: Everything Seemed Possible and You Believed That When You Grew Up, You Would Be Able to Achieve Anything You Wanted? Well, It’s Not Too Late…
In the last year, there’s been a lot of talk about a movie called “The Secret,” and how it trains you to use the Law of Attraction to achieve your goals. If you’ve heard much about the “LOA,” you know it involves using visualization techniques to cause a desired result to “manifest” itself. Maybe you’ve thought about giving visualizion a try, just to see what all the hype was about? Perhaps you’ve even tried it. If it worked, likely you’re a convert; but if it didn’t work, you probably decided it was all sort of “airy fairy” stuff. Well, Ryan Higgins from Australia was once in your shoes, but no more. Here’s how he tells it:
- “I was packing boxes in a factory to make my living. I had to get up at 4 a.m. every morning to drive an hour to a job I hated.”
- “I felt like a prisoner, chained to that horrible job every day for seven years. I was always there, because I couldn’t afford even a few days off.”
- “No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t seem to earn more than just enough to scrape by.
- Every time I paid a bill or bought groceries, I was sweating it out, afraid my credit card would be declined.
- I wanted so much more, but wishing didn’t pay the bills.”
No shirker, Ryan kept working trying to get to a place where he enjoyed life and had the chance to live the life of his dreams:
Perhaps, like Ryan, you’ve found visualization too confusing or too difficult to do. Or, in a sort of a self-fulfilling cycle, perhaps you’ve even let a challenge with implementing visualization further impede your visualization process because you quit believing the process will work — and finally ended up thinking, “why bother?” As Ryan explains it:
- “I tried my hardest to think positively, even repeating affirmations to myself out loud every day.
- “I think my ‘box packing’ coworkers thought I was nuts!
- “They weren’t too far wrong, I felt like I was going crazy in that place.”
All of which caused Ryan to feel like a failure, a loser. Sometimes he says he even felt like giving up. Maybe you’ve sometimes felt that way too.
Sadly, Many People Are Visualization-Challenged. Are You?
Hopefully not, because visualization is absolutely essential to realizing your dreams. Most likely, if you have trouble visualizing, it’s because, like Ryan, you haven’t figured out how to keep focusing your mind on your desired outcome:
- Long enough
- Strongly enough, or
- Consistently enough
Once you understand power of the Law of Attraction, you realize that the only way you will ever achieve anything is by “seeing” where you want to go in crystal clear detail. And it’s the consistent “seeing” that sets off a cosmic “chain reaction” and brings your dreams to life. Once this happens, you recognize that:
- NOBODY becomes wealthy “Accidentally.”
- Nor do they graduate from college, meet their soulmate or acquire the job of their dreams “Purely by Chance.”
It doesn’t matter how old or young you are, or how big your dreams are: When you mentally “lock in” on an actual picture of your ideal life, you can make anything happen. The movie The Secret makes this abundantly clear, as does this free visualization tool which is edited from clips of that movie.
Happily, Ryan’s Story Has a Happy Ending… Better Yet, He’s Got One For You: A FREE Instantly Downloadable Visualization Tool
Here’s how he continues with his amazing story:
- “One day I stumbled onto something when I was talking with a friend, who showed me a quote by Napoleon Hill, the author of “Think and Grow Rich”… ‘Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.’
- “Suddenly it was like everything fell into place, and I knew exactly what was missing!
- “That one sentence written almost 70-years ago held the secret. I was sure of it. Because here’s what I realized…
- “Achieving What You Want is EASY when you stop struggling and tap into your Automatic Success Magnet. “
You May Think of Ryan’s New Tool as A “Visualization Board on Steriods,” But He Simply Calls His Product “Mind Movies.”
As you recall, Ryan had been captivated by Napoleon Hill’s famous quote, “Anything the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” He decided to create a vision board using images depicting what he envisioned as his perfect life, which he assembled into a 3 minute slideshow/movie and set to music. Once he’d created his movie, he watched it twice a day – every morning and night – while he continued working at his frustrating dead-end factory job. Watching the movie finally allowed Ryan to focus and actually SEE his dream.
- So he was finally able to take his dreams from the abstract or “wish” state and into reality in an amazingly short period of time.
- And these days, with the practice he’s acquired, he’s regularly able to manifest his dreams even faster.
Ryan discovered that the amount of emotion he was able to attach to his desire, combined with the strength of his belief systems aligned with his desire, determined how quickly he was able to see reality rearranging to fit his desire. And this will work for you, too, because: A Mind Movie helps you put everything together—the desire, how you describe it, what it looks like, what it feels like, and the inspiring music align the desire with your deepest, strongest feelings and emotions.
Amazingly, Just 90 Days After He Began Using His Mind Movie, Ryan Achieved Everything He’d Built Into the Movie:
And today, a few Mind Movies later, he is:
- Debt-free and able to buy the home of his dreams
- Freed of his J.O.B.
- Traveling the world, visiting wonderful vacation spots
- Married to the woman of his dreams
- Exercizing, eating right and enjoying a healthy body complete with enviable “6-pack abs”
NOW: In a gesture of “paying it forward,” Ryan has created Six Free Mind Movies
Which he’s offering to you — and the world — at no charge. Yes, that’s right! Ryan has created freely downloadable mind movies on the most popular topics for which people seek help:
- Friends & Family
- Attracting a woman
- Attracting a man
Each one features wonderful photos, effective affirmations and powerfully upbeat music. So, follow my lead by downloading these free mind movies now, and see for yourself!
But Here’s Where It Gets Even Better!
The free Mind Movies are fantastic. Watch them twice a day and you’ll see the Universe align for you, just as he did. But what if you’d like a more personalized movie? You know, one made just for you, custom-made with your own personal photos, your own personalized affirmations and the music track of your choice. You can have that, too.
Share Your Personal Visualization Experience And You Might Even Win $5,000!
Yes, because you demanded it, Ryan went on to create the best visualization tool ever! Now, your success with the Law of Attraction will come even faster and easier because it is perfectly designed just for YOU!
- YOU choose the images that mean the most to you.
- YOU define the size and shape of the life you want.
- YOU create your personal Mind Movie
- YOU begin watching it for a few minutes several times a day.
- YOU’LL want to watch it, because it’s fun and inspiring.
And when you do, you’ll feel so energized and uplifted, you’ll think you have just uncorked your personal Genie-in-a-Bottle, who grants your every desire. Almost like magic, your heart’s desires become an inspiring movie–the most powerful visualization you could possibly achieve is literally right at your fingertips.
You Activate The Law Of Attraction Effortlessly!
You “dream it, and achieve it;” because your dreams and desires are automatically imprinted on your subconscious every time you sit down at your computer. And that, my friend, is how fast your life can change. Struggle and frustration dissolve, replaced by joy and abundance. Are you getting the picture here? You should be. Because this is how easily…
You Become The Designer Of Your Destiny When You Kick the Law of Attraction into Overdrive
Ryan’s personalized Mind Movie Creation Kit is fantastic. It includes everything you need to create your own fabulous Mind Movie:
- 6 Disc boxed set delivered to your door
- Immediate access to his tutorials and members area
- Neuro-Linguistic essentials for programming your subconscious
- A FREE 2-month subscription to the “Subliminal Success Accelerator”
- Suitable for any PC or MAC OS 8 and above
- Loads of bonuses from legends like The Secret’s Joe Vitale
- Not to mention a $5,000 contest, which will be won by the person whose Mind Movie is the most-watched on YouTube…
But there’s so much more, I urge you to let Ryan tell you about this himself!
Here’s the promise he makes:
“What I have to share with you today could be the turning point in your life that will finally open the door to achieving everything you’ve always wanted…and I do mean EVERYTHING. “In fact, I’m going to show you how starting today, you can be on your way to working less, accomplishing more, and enjoying every precious minute of your life…all while making more money than ever before. “I know this is true, because it’s already worked for me, and for thousands of others too.
“Remember, It’s Not Too Late. The beautiful thing about learning how to achieve your goals through visualization is that you can do this right now.” You can start turning your life around today.
- No matter what you’ve been through
- No matter how old you are
- No matter how impossible it may seem right now
So, What Are You Waiting For? Start by downloading the free mind movies and see for yourself! If you’re as impressed as I was, you’ll quickly upgrade to the Mind Movie Creation Kit and create your own custom-made Mind Movies for the ultimate in visualization of your goals.