Is Your Financial Portfolio Still Looking For an Economic Stimulus? Have You Thought of Becoming a Joint Venture Expert? (And Just What Does a Joint Venture Broker Do?)
Listen Up! Summer’s over. This past weekend was Labor Day Weekend here in the United States. If you’re in the US, it’s likely you used the weekend to cram in a last gasp of vacation fun.
But if you’re like most Boomers, you probably also took a few minutes to pause and reflect on the status of your job and your income-generating power for your future retirement.
Hopefully that part was not too grim.
No matter the specifics of those quiet thoughts you had about your financial future this past weekend, you no doubt realized that you need to do something different than you have been doing – and do it fast.
I mean, just how long can you keep trying to sell your stuff on E-Bay in order to make this month’s mortgage payment, right?
I Hear You on That One, Some of My Best Friends Have Been Doing the Same Thing:
Some of my own income opportunities have dried up recently as well. That’s why I’ve just signed up for a new 12-week, income generating training program. The really exciting part is that when you come out if this program, you’ll be a certified joint venture broker, and you’ll immediately start generating a very nice income stream.
No Pie in the Sky Here. This is the Real Deal.
Your income generating opportunity is built right in. You graduate from the program and you get projects to work on.
If that sounds interesting, there’s even more good news: This is something that you could do too. There’s still time to get into the course, though you’ll have to act fast. REALLY FAST. Class starts Wednesday September 9th. That’s tomorrow as I write this…
(If you’re reading this after that date, there’ll be another class. But you might still try to get into this one, and the price for the training will be going up later…)
So what kind of training am I talking about?
It’s called the “International Joint Venture Broker Certification Program,” — or as Willie Crawford, one of the trainers calls it for short: “JV Brokers Bootcamp.”
But let’s begin at the beginning…
If you’re not sure what a joint venture is, or whether or not you have what it takes to become a joint venture broker let me share one of the big questions I pondered over the weekend:
Have You Ever Profited From Seizing an Opportunity That Was Only Available to You? Or Have You Recognized – and Profited From – an Opportunity That No One Else Saw?
I’ve seen this happen a few times – and when you watch it play out, it’s nothing but awe-inspiring…
As An Example, Let Me Tell You About A Joint Venture Opportunity My Former Stepmother Has Recognized – and Continues to Profit From
We’ll call her Athena, to protect her identity. I’ll also refrain from telling you what city she lives in, other than to say it’s regularly listed in Money magazine’s list of top places to live – as are many of the surrounding smaller communities.
The important thing to know is the “back story,” that Athena, a beautiful single woman in her late 60s, is a registered nurse who moonlighted in her youth, as a real estate agent.
It’s actually the combination of nursing and real estate sales experience that have allowed her to recognize the opportunity she’s developed into a cash cow.
In fact, you might think that’s an odd combination, but it’s worked well for Athena… especially these days, when the economy has decimated her stock portfolio.
Is she worried about her financial future?
Interesting question: While I’m sure she’d like to recapture the money she lost in the stock market over the last two years, that hasn’t stopped Athena from continuing to enjoy life the ways he has lived it for as long as I’ve known her. Despite the economy, she is still known for:
- Lavishly gifting her grandchildren whenever she sees them
- Always wearing beautiful clothes – and owning a shoe collection that is “to die for”
- Living in a fabulous new home in an upscale neighborhood
- Driving an expensive late-model car, and
- Taking extended trips to Europe when she wants to visit her many friends and family back on the Continent.
How Can She Do It?
Her secret is a little joint venture deal she’s developed which regularly tops off her bank account, while she hardly lifts a finger. It’s all based on who and what she knows. And it’s predominantly passive income, as she barely spends an hour a week actively involved in this venture…
(Remember the adage that it’s not what you know, but who you know? Well, the fact is, both can make you a nice passive income if you know how to play the game.)
Here’s the Unique Deal She’s Cooked Up:
- First, Athena lives in a Big Ten University town, where there’s a major medical clinic — large enough to draw patients from three states — which benefits from its proximity to the University’s medical school – and which is regularly recruiting new doctors.
- Though she’s retired and not working as a nurse anymore, she maintains social contacts at that major clinic — including contacts in their recruiting office. Which is significant, since the clinic is always recruiting new physicians.
- Athena knows that when those new medicos accept a position with the clinic, they’ll end up moving their home and family to the area. A fact which brings her real estate connections to the fore.
- By staying in touch with her clinic connections — usually by sharing coffee or a meal with them — she regularly acquires a list of the names of the docs who are likely to come on board at the clinic – men and women who are about to become home-buying prospects.
- Then she turns around and shares these prospect names with a friend who’s an active Realtor.
- The Realtor gets “first dibs” on contacting the fresh prospects, and does all the necessary leg-work to contact the prospects, shepherd them through the whole moving process – and close the sale.
- Then when all is said and done the home-buying deal closed — the agent pays Athena a finders fee for sourcing the buyer for her
It’s A Pretty Sweet Deal, and It’s Truly a “Win-Win-Win” Sort of Venture:
- The clinic gets a new doctor whose family is happy in their new home
- The doc gets access to an excellent Realtor who helps match needs with homes
- The Realtor gets a reliable source of really fresh leads; and
- Athena gets paid for putting the two needy parties together
- And don’t forget that the clinic recruiter knows that since the Realtor is a competent person who will impress the doctor’s family and help make the transition to the new community a pleasant experience – word of the smooth move will get passed to other clinic staffing prospects – and future recruiting becomes even easier!
I Don’t Know What The Agreed-upon Finders Fee Is:
But typically, a buyer’s agent make three percent on the real estate transaction.
Even if Athena’s Realtor friend only shares a half of one percent with my stepmother, the finder’s fee would still be well worth her time.
As Proof, Let’s “Do the Math” On a Couple of Examples:
- One half of one percent on a half million dollar home sale is — according to my calculations — $2,500.
- And, if the transaction is more in line with the median home price for the community — somewhere in the low $200,000 range?
- Well, who would balk at making $1,000 for doing just a few minutes work?
I Know, I Know: You’re Saying, “That’s Great For Your Stepmother, Anne, But What’s In This Story For Me?”
After All You’re Neither a Realtor, Nor A Medical Professional. And Perhaps Money Magazine Isn’t “Hot” On Your Home Community, Either
Well that’s where the JV Brokers Bootcamp comes in. Because once you understand how to recognize the opportunities that are just sitting in front of you, as Athena did, then you can use these concepts to find opportunities you can profit from – right where you live.
And who wouldn’t want to be part of a “win-win-win” scenario, right?
Once you’re trained to recognize the principles, you can readily see — and profit from — the highly profitable joint venture opportunities that are available to you close to home, right in “your neck of the woods.” And suddenly you discover them everywhere – just staring you in the face, waiting for you to take action on them…
Best of all, these opportunities are there all the time, whether we’re living living in boom times or recession. And many times they can bring you a 6, 7, even 8 figure income.
Personally, prior to learning about Athena’s money-generating scheme, I had thought you either had to have access to big money or participate in big deals in order to profit from participation in a “joint venture.”
After all, the first time I’d heard of someone profiting from bringing two parties together for mutual benefit, it had been when I discovered that a friend’s father was a big player in the oil industry…
- Thirty years ago, I had been fascinated to discover that my friend’s father, a man with a degree in petroleum engineering, had become a multi-millionaire by bringing together wildcatters — men who drilled for and found oil — with investors — the people who have the financial wherewithal to fund a speculative drilling expedition.
- Now I’d understood of course, that the money lenders would get a share of the proceeds when the oil well began producing. But I had been amazed to find out that my friend’s father got an equal share of the profits – just for putting the deal together — even though none of his own money was on the line…
- As I saw it, his expertise was in befriending people from two wildly different worlds — and putting them together for mutual profit.
- I’d always thought that what a sweet deal his was. But again, I’d figured that these sorts of majorly profitable deals were found only places like West Texas, home of the Permian Basin.
It Was Only Recently That I Found Out I Was Wrong.
As my friend and mentor Gina Gaudio-Graves, one of the four founders of Joint Venture University has explained to me:
You don’t have to be wealthy to begin a life as a Joint Venture Broker, though you will likely become wealthy as a result of your efforts.
Why? Because as a joint venture broker you are trained to look at life, business — essentially everything — from a completely different perspective. Once you’re trained to have this vision, suddenly everything you touch has the potential to become hugely profitable.
Now, as never before:
- You see opportunity where no one else does
- You’re able to seize opportunity where no one else can.
- You’re able to produce far greater results for each and every effort and asset than can anyone else.
- You begin to strategically focus your mind on JV marketing opportunities as naturally as breathing.
- You can clearly see how to ethically exploit every resource, every relationship and every deal that crosses your path.
- You suddenly find that you’re achieving profitability with everything you do.
- Let’s repeat that one: You suddenly find that you’re achieving profitability with everything you do.
To sum it up, let me just say that according to Gina, “being a JV Broker gives you the ultimate feeling of power, freedom, and security, because you know that the world is constantly generating possibilities for you to profit from.”
Talk about not having a scarcity mentality!!
Here’s the Complete List of the Joint Venture University’s Founding Faculty – Ladies First and Then in Alphabetical Order:
- Gina Gaudio-Graves – Known all over the Internet as the “JV Queen”
- Willie Crawford – The “Black Belt JV Broker”
- Sohail Khan – Dubbed the “Million Dollar JV Dealmaker” after he brokered a single deal that netted him something like $1.8 million, with just a couple of months worth of effort
- David Preston – The “Legendary Consultant”
As you can see, these people know how to do joint ventures. Between them, they’ve generated millions of dollars on behalf of their clients.
I’d love for you to learn how they do it, so you too, can rise above today’s economy with your very own economic stimulus package.
- Aren’t you ready to take action to change your financial future?
- Especially when you can help others in the process?
- I thought so!!
Now’s your chance to join me and let these proven Joint Venture Experts show you how to become a certified joint venture broker. After all, how else can you legally make tons of money in just 12 weeks?
Don’t wait: All the details you need are in that link.
But do it now. Time’s a-wastin’!